I have hesitated posting since there hasn't been much to say lately.
Here is a brief list describing the past 2.5 weeks:
- I have first drafts off all my science chapters!
- I think my entire dissertation sucks.
- I really hope everyone feels this way when they are a week out from submitting it.
- I'M A WEEK OUT FROM SUBMITTING IT TO MY COMMITTEE!!!
- So much work left to do.
- Instead I'm blogging.
- I started running again, yay!
- But I'm only up to two miles, boo.
- Also, the hills aggravate my butt, boo.
- And the hills are unavoidable.
- And they are big ass hills.
- I love my new place.
- Even though sometimes junkies shoot up behind the building and then yell things.
- But in Ames, I lived less than a quarter mile from the fire station and hospital, so my city apartment is overall quieter than my Ames hous.
- I officially no longer have a valid driver's license because this state is a big fat stupid dumb state that makes it impossible to prove residency.
- This is awesomely not a huge deal since I can walk or bike everywhere I need to go quite easily.
- I should probably go back to work.