Sunday, March 26, 2006

Finally healthy again

For those who don't know (which is likely everyone but Danielle), at the end of January I got uber sick, with an infection in my leg that kept me out of work for over 3 weeks, totally laid up, not even able to walk. Once the infection cleared up, I was suffering from knee problems, though, since the abscess pushed into my knee. Last week I finally ran 3 miles without suffering from any knee pain, and I played soccer today with no pain. I think I'm finally healthy again! Now to just get back in shape. Blech. I'm so not a fan of hard work...

2 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

See? I said you were a freak, with your freakish infections. Just don't contaminate us okay?

Joe said...

No promises. Cooties are notoriously hard to keep under wraps...