Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More Procrastination/Heading South

This about sums up where I am today:
Part of my current state is because I had to get a ten mile run in last night.

After spending an entire day in the field, I was tired, so it hurt.

Dam to Dam is going to be rough, but I'll get 'er done.

But no time to think about that now - I have two conferences to go to in the next 8 days, one in Mississippi and one in South Carolina.

I'm pretty sure everyone is going to hate me down there because I talk too fast.

The running shoes are going in the suitcase and I intend to use them for real this time!

10 comments:

Jenny Davidson said...

Well, at least you've got a good plan! I like fast talkers--more efficient way of taking in information through the ear...

Joe said...

i have two week-long trips in the next 3 weeks, with MC200 at the end of the second one. i plan on taking my shoes with me on both of them. i hope i actually use them...

based on jenny's observation, i'd say danielle is one of the most efficient information passers on that i've ever met...

Kate said...

Danielle~ Talk as fast as you want. Anyone that is anyone will be able to keep up! =0)

Also, here's to running shoes in suitcases! Use them. You will feel so much better.

ButterPeanut said...

good for you getting 'er done with the 10 miler. mine looms this weekend (I switched the 10 miler week with the 6 miler week bc I was traveling). But I finally got new shoes!

Razz said...

Maybe one of the reasons you are up late is you're busy making kewl graphics for your blog.

I'm just sayin.....

Anonymous said...

hope you have a good time at the conference and enjoy the out of state running.

jeanne said...

10 miles! i remember when i could run that far. it was a loooong time ago. like back in march. 2008.

have fun. :)

jeanne said...

and omg i LOVE THAT CHART! hilarious. I want one for my office!

Nitmos said...

Well, at least the phrase "get 'er done" will be well received at your conference locations. So, Get 'Er Done!

Rainmaker said...

Hope you have/had a good time at the conference! And remember, it's no fun if you don't procrastinate.