* It's been a busy week past week and a half.
* I lugged my running shoes to two different states and did not touch them.
* That's dedication for you.
* Oceanographers drink a lot.
* The head of Nortek looks uncannily like John Edwards, if he had a slight Norwegian accent.
* Unlike some people, I apparently am all about the random hookup.
* Even if she did have a flat when I got her home.
* Seriously though, one day when I was fantasizing about a new bike, I actually had researched my new purchase before.
* So when I walked in and it was sale, I decided it was meant to be.
* Of course, when I went to the store after doing a ten mile run that morning, I was in my running shorts and my legs were really not in any state to test drive a bike, but I still took her out for a ten mile ride before I bought her and it was nice to be so comfy in aero!
* And she's blue!
* But besides for security, I have to hide her in the basement since my neighbor works for the other bike store in town and I am slightly ashamed I cheated on my regular LBS with this purchase.
* Dam to Dam is going to hurt.
* I still need two more runners for our relay team!!!!!
Garmin Varia UT800 Smart Bike Light In-Depth Review
49 minutes ago