Tuesday, September 09, 2008

MIA

I just looked and apparently August 23rd was the last time I wrote anything.

Just livin' up to the slacker image I try to exude.

So I am just going to bullet point the past two+ weeks:

* Kori and I bailed on the GAAR because our kayaker apparently found some other girls to menage-a-trois with. We secretly hate her now and kinda wanted to find an even better kayaker and kick her ass.

* I just got back from CA. Five days in Lake Tahoe, two in San Jose. I ran twice in Tahoe. Both times I was gasping for air. I ran about 2 miles. Did I mention I have a half-marathon coming up in two weeks?

* Submitted my proposal for New Zealand today. So everyone should send "Fund me!" vibes toward NSF in DC. Then you can come visit me in my apartment by the ocean where I'll be shacking up with a boy with a cute accent.

* I am stressing out because the cold weather we are having means my lake is being penetrated convectively. Every night! Can you believe it? The slut.

7 comments:

Joe said...

if you need me to go "have a chat" with anyone at NSF, let me know. i am pretty close to their building on my daily commute.

MissAllycat said...

I am sending you millions of funding vibes. I'm banking on this "come visit" thing. :)

Anonymous said...

shut up!! your kayaker bailed!!!! LLLAAAAAAMMMEEE.

i hope you get NZ FUNDING!!!! (if i write it in caps it means i really mean it!)

Anonymous said...

NZ is little dif than wyoming!!

Oly said...

Heres some viiiiiiibes for ya.

HA! The first two letters in my word verification are b & j. And the next three are epk (epic). You got some serious overtones going with this post. :)

Unknown said...

Good vibes comin' your way from north of the 49th!

jeanne said...

since i'm in d.c., consider it done, and in the bag.