Tuesday, March 13, 2007

There's a runner coming... We think he might be British!

Lisa just informed me that our favorite Brit is getting married this weekend! That probably explains why he hasn't been hanging around the blog lately :-)

In other team news, I am hamster sitting for Chrissy this week. She has two. The one in the ball is named Basedow, after John Basedow ("Here's John Basedow! He's gonna show you how to meet your potential and turn your whole life around! Fitness made simple!" I hope I got that song stuck in your head for the day.) Keeping Lucky away from the hamsters has been quite a challenge - he has been going insane!

And in running news, I tried to run two miles on Sunday and my leg hurt a lot afterwards :-( That didn't stop me from running yesterday though! It was in the fifties! Running outside is so nice! I wanted to run forever! Until I hit a mile and realized I am not at all in shape enough to run forever.

And my morning laugh (apparently I am not the only one who tools around with a blinky red light attached to their helmet):

My favorite band from college riding around on Segways in Members Only jackets, terrorizing Boston (I had a ginormous crush on the one in the blue jacket in college):

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Maybe it's the excitement about being around even smaller, furry creatures, but either Lucky had a religious experience and went over the edge or there is a bad link to Lucky's blog.

And give it time, before you know it you will again be running forever.

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Ha! Thanks Kevin, I fixed it.

Mark said...

That quote still makes me laugh, I will get a t-shirt with that printed on it if I can make the relay team this year...