Monday, August 13, 2007

There were definitely choice 4 letter words shouted

So I'm sitting around my apartment studying for finals and tapering and icing my foot and eating lots of crap because I'm starving from tapering and bored from studying and resting the foot. And after a few days of gaining weight I start losing weight. Huh? What the hell? What is going on? I don't get it...FU*K. CRAP!!!

I'm losing muscle.

Awesome.

Seriously though, things are okay. After a year of law school this is the last weekend I have to work until Thanksgiving (apparently my fall internship has sweet hours) so i just have to suck it up for 3.5 more days. And try to retain some leg muscle.

I did run today and it felt "okay." Not too bad but not perfect either.

3 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Ah, the horrid drop on the scale when you know you haven't been doing anything to cause it!

Unknown said...

Good luck with finals!

Tea said...

I hate when that happens! Muscle is hard enough to keep on.