Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Baton Turner Overdrive

I forgot to mention this.

When I posted about the perfect baton for our team, I got an e-mail from Paul, the Wild West Relay race director, who sometimes reads our lovely little blog here.

He loves our baton. And he might actually start a baton contest this year. We're so owning that!

Not that he got the "bring your own baton" idea from me. He mentioned a relay in Maui where every team brings their own baton, ranging from Barbie dolls to dildos.

Hmmm, can the corn compete?

(I really hope the mention of dildos does not bring weird people to this blog. My post entitled "Indecent Exposure" brought a lot of google searches here, which is sort of creepy. The internet is full of freaks!)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I hope the freaks come out! j/k

The corn baton can definitely compete. It rocks.