Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Smooth Criminal

While, I know this is supposed to be a running blog, I just had to share what just happened to me.

The first time I ever got pulled over, I was going 48 mph in a 30 zone. I had "Disarm" by the Smashing Pumpkins blaring, so I didn't even hear the siren. Perhaps it was the tears welling in my eyes or perhaps I just looked so innocent in my Catholic school uniform, but I got off with a warning. Between high school and college, I managed to get pulled over about 6 times for speeding, driving the wrong way down a two way street (damn you Ithaca and your one way roads!), and driving with just my parking lights on. Every time I got off with a warning (and Joe, you think I am jealous of your cuteness?)

Anyways, after a six year lull, I got pulled over again tonight. For running a stop sign. On my bike.

Fortunately, I just got a warning again, but c'mon!

3 comments:

Joe said...

career freaking criminal.

Anonymous said...

at least one of us is fast.

also, your hair is ridiculously cute.

Cindi said...

My cousin got a speeding ticket while riding her bike!

I'm not a runner, saw your blog listed as one recently updated and started reading. VERY addictive!