Thursday, June 29, 2006

And the winner of the team name voting is...

Just kidding. We have no winner yet. That was just the primaries. We actually had a three way tie. I need to pick a team name by tomorrow, when I need to register. So, even if you voted via e-mail, pick your favorite of these three! Heck, even if you are just contemplating joining our team, feel free to vote! Double heck, even if you just read the blog, put in your two cents. Anyways, the finalists are:




ATOMIC CORN PARADE







BACK OFF, MAN. I'M A SCIENTIST.








FLAT AND PROUD





(Ten points if you get the reference in the last picture :-))

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I claim my ten points, as the picture is from the classic mathematico-geometric tract, "Flatland."

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

I should have guessed you would know that! Ten points to you!

Mark said...

BACK OFF, MAN. I'M A SCIENTIST gets my vote as it's the only one I feel and association with. I don't think I get the flat and proud name, never mind the picture...

Joe said...

i like "atomic corn parade."

Anonymous said...

I change my vote to Back off man, I'm a scientist.