Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hi.

I feel like I should post something. I haven't written anything in a while. I've run once in the last week and a half, because I had some weird knee pain, and I was trying to see what it was from and if it'd go away. I think I was just spending too much time on my feet at work, standing for upwards of 7 hours a day. I started wearing sneakers instead of dress shoes to work (which looks really great with my business casual clothing when I'm in meetings with CTOs wearing suits, btw), and I am slowly feeling better. I really wanted to run today, but I put in a deadly day and all I want to do is watch tivo'd soccer and try to not fall asleep on the couch too early in the evening.

So I decided I'd just post here and say hi, since it's been a while. Hi everyone.

2 comments:

ButterPeanut said...

hello, joe. whaddaya know...

Joe said...

i don't know too much right now. i actually forgot my name earlier. that was slightly awkward.