Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Commitment

Team,
Despite what you might hear from a few ex-GFs, I'm not afraid of commitment. Need proof? Here: I'm IN for the Wild West Relay. How's that for commitment.
I just finalized summer travel plans and I'll be back in Iowa on August 2, hairy (ok hairy-er than usual) and sunburned, and perhaps not in great running condition. But after sitting on a little glacier and watching the mountains move by excruciatingly slowly for a few weeks, perhaps I'll be in the mood for speed.
-Pete

2 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Yay! Glad you can make it! Now you need to work on Lisa S. and Ryan :-)

P.S. I'm jealous you get to miss July in Iowa. I would much rather be in Sweden than sweating here.

ButterPeanut said...

Cool! we shall call you Pete Mo the Glacier Man