Wednesday, May 10, 2006

with almost no pain!

I did a short run today to test out my knee, which has felt like it was going to explode every time I've walked up or down stairs since I got kicked in it on Sunday. It felt pretty good, which is encouraging. Also encouraging is not having a soccer game this weekend, so I can get into a solid running groove over a 2 week period without missing 3 days at a time to heal from the beatings I receive every Sunday on the pitch.

Distance: 3 miles
Time: 26 minutes (faster than my normal pace, but I ended up chasing a slow bicyclist for about the last 1 1/4 miles)
Song stuck in my head: Vermillion (yes Danielle, a Slipknot song, just for you)

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Slipknot is the reason I still believe Iowa is a scary place. Anyways, I vote for not letting Joe control the music in the van :-)