Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Lollygagging

So Sunday, the day after the 20-miler, I was feeling good. I wasn't sore at all. So I decided I would go to a yoga class, go swimming, and do some squats and lunges. Now my legs are killing me. Today when I started running, I was not a happy camper. But it ended up being a good day. Once I got my legs moving they actually started to feel better. I wasn't going to break any speed records today, but it turned into one of those "I'm so glad I made myself go run today!" days.

Distance: 7.13 miles
Pace: 10:18 min/mi

So the question of the day is: blue or green? I love these shoes and I am almost up to 200 miles on them, so I want a new pair before the marathon. I have green now and I sort of love my Kermit shoes. But I also like blue a lot and that would be a change. And damn, why do the shoes I love have to cost $120? Why couldn't I love my $70 Adidas that I alternate them with?

3 comments:

Joe said...

Definitely green. And it has nothing to do with my name. They just look cooler.

ButterPeanut said...

agreed.

Jessica DeLine said...

Green. I have the same ones :)